First, a very warm welcome to our new website.
The launch of this website represents months of hard work by so many across the company, and I’m thrilled with the way it’s all come together.
We believe that sustainability is for everyone, and we’re on a mission to make it more accessible.
So, what can you expect from the new website?
- An explanation of how it works (in detail)! We want Rio to be a vehicle that simplifies sustainability, that helps cut through the jargon and help you improve. We have therefore dedicated a section of the website to explain just how we do that and structure Rio to support you.
- Our manifesto. We felt our previous mission, vision and values were a little high level, so we have built out a manifesto to capture and articulate our views on sustainability and what’s important to us.
- Our AI. Lots of people talk about AI; it can be a mythical beast! We have dedicated a page to describe our AI, how it works and how we are leveraging our own AI technology in Rio.
- And finally, you can now sign up and subscribe to Rio directly via the website.
Rio launch celebration specials
To celebrate the launch of the Rio website, we’ve put a few special promotional packages together:
- Rio Individual subscription – is free and always will be. Via the Individual subscription you can access hours of free accredited sustainability learning via Rio.
- Rio Teams subscription – Available for just £83.25 PCM/£999 P/A until the end of the year. This is the perfect entry level Rio package for small businesses and sustainability teams.
- Add-ons – We’ve made a number of add-ons available across Engage and Governance and have provided discounts for students (25%), recent graduates (15%), SMEs and public sector organisations (10%).
- Rio Enterprise customers – A 10% discount will be applied to any Rio Enterprise subscriptions until the end of December 2020. This is only applicable to new Rio customers.
I hope you enjoy the site, and I hope we get to work together in the future.
- Dan Botterill
Ps. watch out for an announcement around our new app release over the coming weeks….